First of All, This is a Humor Post submitted by a Fan, But While Editing I Find Out, OMG, This is so real! So I just Changed the category.
1. Crap, how did I start liking this person so much?
2. We’ve been on three dates, I guess that’s enough time to know whether or not He/She ’re a keeper.
3. But do He/She even like me? He/She haven’t directly said He/She like me.
4. But He/She did tell me I looked cute the other night. Same thing?
5. AND we did share that magical kiss outside my car.
6. Of course He/She like me, I’m the shit.
7. I wonder how many relationships He/She ’ve been in? And is it creepy to ask?
8. I know, we can casually play a game of truth or dare and I’ll find out. EASY.
9. Hmmm, wonder if my friends would like them…or would He/She think He/She ’re a little weird?
10. He/She do that odd thing with their nostrils when He/She laugh. My friends would probably hate that.
11. But whatever, I think He/She ’re great. We all have flaws.
12. I wonder what bugs them about me? I’m sure I do some really annoying things.
13. Come to think of it, I totally snorted when I laughed at that dad joke He/She told on the second date.
14. I guarantee He/She hated that snort laugh.
15. I wonder if it’s too soon to take a picture together?
16. Like how would I even justify taking my phone out and snapping a picture together?
17. What would I say? “Hey, look here real quick, I need to take a picture of us so I can prove to my friends and family I’m no longer single or antisocial”?
18. There has to be some sort of event or social situation that allows for it. The company holiday party with a photo booth, maybe?
19. But then what would I even do with that picture?
20. If I post it on Instagram, people will totally think we’re dating. Guess that’s not the worst thing.
21. I wouldn’t mind if an ex-fling or two saw that. Proves I’m doing fine. Suckerrrr.
22. Man, I really wish we were hanging out tonight. I wouldn’t mind kissing that face again.
23. He/She have soft lips. Hope that Lip Smackers I found in the bottom of my old purse didn’t totally turn them off.
24. Or take them back to their first kiss in fifth grade.
25. Hmmm, wonder what He/She look like with their shirt off. Six-pack? I can only hope and dream.
26. It was kind of hard to tell what He/She had going on under there. I’ll have to inspect further.
27. Oh no. Just realized He/She haven’t texted me back in two hours.
28. Did I say something wrong? Was it weird that I called them by their last name?
29. Still trying to navigate whether or not He/She like pet names and nicknames.
30. Speaking of last names… How would my name sound with their last name?
31. “I’d like to introduce you to Mrs. Brittney Anderson.” Works for me.
32. Oh, He/She responded. Finally.
33. *Reads text* “I can’t wait to see you tonight, I’ve been looking forward to it all day
34. He/She USED THE HEART EYES EMOJI!!! He/She like me. God, that’s so aggressive of them.
35. You don’t use that heart emoji for someone you aren’t interested in or have a platonic relationship with. That just doesn’t happen.
36. Do He/She think this is getting serious?
37. There’s only a matter of time before one of us gets bored and this whole thing ends.
38. I can see it now. Me sitting in my room with a tub of ice cream, talking to my best friend on the phone, recounting how it all went wrong.
39. Do I really want this for myself?
40. Yes, duh. Calm down.
41. He/She ’re awesome. I’m awesome. Just a couple of awesome people hanging out.
And shoot, He/She just double-texted.
42. *Reads text* “Dinner tonight? That cool Mexican place you mentioned you wanted to try out?”
43. He/She remember the restaurant I mentioned in passing? WOW, He/She listen. Rare. And wonderful. And super attractive that He/She listen.
44. This is good. He/She want to take me to dinner and not just have me over for a hook-up.
45. Dinner it is. I’ll agree to this.
46. Wait. He/She ’ve paid for all of our dates. At what point do we need to start splitting the tab?
47. It doesn’t seem fair to let them be spending all the BIG bucks. On our last date I got a pizza and TWO scoops of ice cream.
48. I can offer to pay this time, no big deal. This is the 21st century anyway.
49. You know what, I look good today. I’m going to send them a Snapchat to show just how excited I am for this date.
50. I wonder when I’ll be brave enough to send them a snap without makeup on?
And The Final Thought You might Have:
Will He/She still think I’m pretty? I hope so.